* Founders Hall - features 136,156 square feet. When it was built in 1968 it was 96,000 square feet, then additions were made in 1972, 1976, 1986, 1989,1992 and 2002.
* Science and Advanced Technology Center - completed in 2002, features 50,000 square feet *
* Performing Arts Center - opened in November 2010, features 50,000 square feet and an 1,100-seat theatre
* Tolloty Technology Incubator - opened in June 2014, features 27,000 square feet.
* Program Offerings: 17 Associate Degree Programs and 10 Baccalaureate Degree Programs.
* Programs of undergraduate study available throughout the Kent State eight-campus system: 280
* Fall 2014 Enrollment: more than 2300
*Annual Tuition: $5664 (full-time, lower division, resident)
* Average Age of Students: 25
* Available Scholarship Dollars: more than $230,000
* The Associateof Applied Science in Veterinary Technology is one of eight accredited programs in Ohio, and the only Kent State campus to offer this program.
* Kent State Tuscarawas is the only locally owned regional campus in Ohio.
* The Tuscarawas-Kent Historical Archives was established in 1992 at the campus and is dedicated to collecting, organizing and preserving the Ohio country history.