The registrar's office at Kent State University currently lists your major as EXPLORATORY or TU AS NONE. To help students who need assistance inidentifying a major, or students whose majors may have been misidentified, we ask that you complete the following survey.
Thank you for your time and assistance,
Rob Brindley, Coordinator of Career Planning
Kent State Email Address
1. Is Exploratory/TU AS NONE the major you listed on your admissions application?
(If "Yes" please skip to question #3)
2. If you answered “No” to question #1, what was the major you listed or remember listing on your admissions application?
3. Do you intend to complete general courses and transfer to another college?
To what college do you intend to transfer?
Do you intend to complete all of your coursework for a degree at Kent State Tuscarawas or Kent State University?
4. Would you like to meet with an academic advisor to declare a major or discuss requirements for declaring a major?
If “Yes”, what major do you wish to declare?
5. If you are NOT ready to declare a major, or plan to transfer to another university, please list the fields of study you are interested in
6. Would you like the opportunity to meet with a career counselor to explore career/major options?
7. Have you ever attended one of the information sessions hosted by academic departments at Kent State Tuscarawas?
If you answered “Yes” please check all that apply
8. Have you ever completed a personality/career assessment?
9. Were you satisfied with the assessment’s outcome?
10. What career choice did the previous assessment make for you?
11. What was your final cumulative high school GPA?
12. What was your composite ACT score?
13. What is your current Kent State GPA?
14. What is your current class rank at Kent State?
15. Are you on probation or have you ever been on probation while a student at Kent State University?
16. If you answered "Yes" to question #15, please identify below the situation/reason that caused you to fall below a 2.0 GPA.