This category includes students who have not attended any other education institution after graduating from high school.
New Freshmen applicants must submit the following materials:
- Application for admission
- $40 nonrefundable application fee
- Official high school transcript
- GED score report, if applicable
- ACT/SAT scores (students are excused from the test score requirement only if they are 21 years of age or older at the time of their first enrollment)
NOTE: Do not wait until after you have taken the ACT/SAT to apply for admission. Indicate on the application when you took or will take the test. Visit our ACT information page for details on taking the ACT test.