Skip Navigation
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).


Students included in this category have interrupted their continuous enrollment at Kent State University at Tuscarawas and now wish to return.

Students who withdrew from the University in good standing or on probation and who, in the interim, have not attended another postsecondary institution NEED NOT apply for readmission. These students will be required however, to complete an Application for Undergraduate Re-enrollment before they are eligible to register for classes. The form should be returned to Records Office, Kent State University at Tuscarawas, 330 University Drive NE, New Philadelphia, OH 44663. Re-enrolling students should contact the campus receptionist to schedule an advising appointment with the appropriate academic advisor.

Former students who have since attended another college or university must apply as a transfer student and pay the $40 application fee. Students applying for reinstatement after dismissal from the University must apply through the Director of Enrollment Management & Student Services. The University undergraduate catalog outlines reinstatement procedures for former students. Call 330-339-3391 for details.