Computer Community Training Center
Imagine a place where you can come explore the Internet, email friends or relatives, experiment with computers, practice your word processing skills, compose your resume and gain job-related computer skills! The Computer Community Training Center (CTC) is just such a place. Best of all, there is no cost!
What is our Computer Community Training Center?
The Computer CTC is a state-of-the-art open access computer lab free to those who are unemployed, underemployed, looking for a job, for those who want to upgrade their computing skills before starting a new job search or for individuals who have little or no access to computers and the Internet.
Participants can practice computer skills at their own pace. The Computer CTC is equipped with adaptive technology hardware and software for the added assistance for those with disabilities.
You can use the Computer CTC to:
- Practice on the latest computer technology and software
- Gain job-related skills
- Explore the Internet
- Use email
- Work with tutorials
- Practice word processing
- Write a resume
- Do job searches on the Internet
- Volunteer to help others learn technology
The Computer CTC at Kent State Tuscarawas, 330 University Drive NE, New Philadelphia is open Tuesdays and Thursdays, Noon to 5 p.m.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please call Tim Long at 330.308.7444 or email email@example.com.
- Tuscarawas County Job and Family Services
- Tuscarawas County Council for Church and Community (T4C)
- Tusc. Co. Chamber of Commerce Business/Education Partnership
- Workforce Initiative Association/The Employment Source
- New Philadelphia Public Library
- Minority Employment Readiness Committee (MERC)
- Reeves Foundation
- Tuscarawas County University Foundation
- Society for Equal Access
- Small Business Development Center