Electronic Job Board
The following local employers have asked Kent State Tuscarawas to electronically post employment opportunities. Kent State Tuscarawas makes this Job Board available as a convenience to our students, but in no way endorses the companies listed below.
PUBLIC ACCOUNTING OFFICE POSITION
Public accounting office related duties to include payroll and payroll taxes, data entry, reconciliation of bank accounts. Some telephone and receptionist duties, document scanning, and preparation of documents for client presentation. Individual must be organized, punctual, detail oriented and efficient. Looking to fill this position by mid-October 2013.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please contact Professor Ed Newman in the Science and Advanced Technology Center, Room 164, or at 330-339-3391 and ask for Professor Newman.
Part-Time Graphic Artist - Quickprint Center, New Philadelphia, OH
Submit resume and referral form to Customer Service Desk at Employment Source, 1260 Monroe St., New Philadelphia, OH. Include job number OH532146 JOB DUTIES: DESIGN OR CREATE GRAPHICS TO MEET SPECIFIC COMMERCIAL OR PROMOTIONAL NEEDS, SUCH AS PACKAGING, DISPLAYS, OR LOGOS. MAY USE A VARIETY OF MEDIUMS TO ACHIEVE ARTISTIC OR DECORATIVE EFFECTS. WILL ASSIST WITH PRODUCTION DUTIES. **PLEASE NOTE: FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS AVAILABLE. POSITION MAY BECOME FULL-TIME AT A LATER DATE. QUALIFICATIONS: MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD W/ A MINIMUM 12 MO. RELATED COMMERCIAL GRAPHIC DESIGN EXPERIENCE (DEGREE PREFERRED). MUST HAVE PROFICIENT COMPUTER DESIGN SKILLS (QUARKXPRESS, PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR, ADOBE ACROBAT & IN DESIGN REQUIRED) & MUST BE EXPERT WITH BOTH MAC & PC COMPUTERS. MUST HAVE ADVANCED CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS, BE A TEAM-PLAYER & WORK WELL WITH OTHERS (PROFICIENT PEOPLE SKILLS). MUST BE WILLING TO LEARN OTHER SKILLS RELATED TO PRODUCTION.
Boltaron Manufacturing Technician
Summary/General Purpose of Job:
· The Manufacturing Technician will provide project support to the Quality/EHS Manager. They will also work directly with the shift supervisors to support production goals. The Manufacturing Technician must possess good problem-solving skills and be able to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment. The potential career-path for this entry-level position would include: Quality Supervisor, EHS Supervisor (Environmental Health & Safety) or Front-Line Supervisor.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Good computer skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills, to include exceptional written communication for technical reports and training documents/records
· Analytical aptitude and outstanding organizational skills
· Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
· Proven ability to work independently and make independent decisions using good judgment
Qualified candidates to be considered would include: Recent college graduate - This would be a full-time position for this candidate.
College student in their Junior or Senior year
o Can work full or part-time, we will accommodate a student's class schedule
o We would anticipate this to become a full-time position upon graduation
Interested candidates can apply by emailing their resume directly to: email@example.com
Boltaron is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a Drug Free Work Environment.